ImageSEND¢ā Technology: ImageSEND feature enables users to scan documents to up to seven different destinations, including USB memory
- Maximize Efficiency and Productivity
- Operation Panel features highly-visible and graphically intuitive 10.4 (diagonal measure) color LCD touch-screen covering all operations from input to finishing, as well as machine diagnostics
- Standard Duplexing Single Pass Feeder with Scan2¢ā technology; multi-bypass tray has a large 250 original sheet capacity.
- True Multi-Tasking with Dual Processing: The MX-M850/M950/M1100 Series feature a 64 bit, multi-tasking controller that delivers copy, fax and print jobs continuously for optimum efficiency.
- Online Toner Replenishment: Change on-the-fly toner (replacement of toner cartridge while engine is running).
- Developer Cooling Systems: Forced-air cooling system for the developer unit helps prevent excessive heat build-up to keep image quality stable, even in high-volume environments.
- Slide-out Components for Easy Maintenance: Design makes it easier for technicians to slide out main units without the need to disassemble the entire machine to adjust or exchange sub-components.
- Multiple Finishing Options:
Give your documents a professional appearance with the optional 100-sheet stapler finisher, booklet maker, 3-hole punch, Z-Folding, and post sheet insertion.
- Add Style and Versatility: The GBC? in-line punching system with up to six common punching styles provides you with professionally bound finished documents (Available Late Summer '07).
- Document Workflow and Distribution
- Convenient USB Support: Scan files directly to a USB device, or simply plug in and print directly without creating network traffic.